1. The president agreed to amend the constitution and allow multi-party elections.
2. We would rather withdraw the draft resolution than amend it.
3. The teacher advised him to amend his way of living.
4. You must amend your pronunciation.
5. To forestall is better than to amend.
6. When will you amend?
你什么时候才会改正 呢 ?
7. The members of the club voted to amend the constitution.
8. I will amend my ways and stop talking in class.
9. He will have to amend his style of living.
10. Since you insist, I must amend the letter of credit.
11. After he criticized me, I took pains to amend.
12. He was determined to amend.
13. I would advice you to amend your manners.
14. The motion to amend the club's constitution was defeated by 20 votes to 15.
15. The mayor is making a great effort to amend conditions in the slums.